For projects that you had prior to subscribing, these can be copied to the cloud from your iOS device. To do this:
Note: This can only be completed whilst your device is connected via Wi-Fi
1) On your iOS device, tap the "Cloud" tab and sign into your Cloud account if you haven't done so already.
2) Create a folder if one doesn't exist already.
3) Once a folder is added, tap the "On my iPad"/"On my iPhone" tab.
4) Select a Project.
5) Tap "More Actions".
6) Tap "Copy to Cloud".
7) Select a folder via the top option.
8) Ensure all other settings are enabled, then tap "Copy to Cloud".
The project should now start uploading to the cloud. You'll see a few messages on screen as it progresses. Once you're able to close that message window, the image upload will have started. It may take a few moments for all the images to be uploaded to the Cloud, depending on the size of the project, the number of images within it and your upload speed. We recommend giving the app a few moments before accessing the Cloud project or copying the next local project to the cloud.
You can check the progress of image uploads by tapping the "Settings" > "Account Management" > "Images Awaiting Upload".