- Tap on the Cloud tab and access the Project you wish to generate into a report.
- Tap "Share Report".
- From the Report Preview, tap the Report Options button in the top right corner.
- Tap on "Colours" to open up the Report Colours screen.
Colour Selection Screen
This next screen can be looked at as three areas:
- Item Selection
- Colour Picker
- Colour Details
- Item Selection: This is along the top of the page and allows you to select which item you wish to change the colour for.
• Primary: This is the main colour feature on your report. It varies from theme to theme but is always an aspect of the general appearance of a report and not text content.
• Text: This is the colour of your Issue Titles.
• Sub-Text: This is the colour of your "Assigned To" text.
- Colour Picker: This allows you to select from the full range of colours. The bottom bar allows you to select the general colour you wish to use, whilst the large area allows you to then select a specific shade (or you can use this to select black, white or grey).
- Colour Details: This is an alternative method for colour selection that you can use if you know the specific code for your preferred colours. The numbers here represent the different values for three different unique codes that make up your selected colour. If you use the Colour Picker above to select a colour, the values in this area will update automatically.
• The top row shows the RGB code for your selected colour.
• The second row shows the Hue, Saturation and Value numbers (HSV).
• The bottom item is the Hex colour code. This always begins with a "#". A Hex code "combines" the RGB and HSV codes into one code.
You can edit each of these manually if you wish, or you can use these values to copy a colour over to another item or enter a specific colour (for example, to match that used in your company branding). We recommend using the Hex code if you wish to copy specific colours.