If you have any Projects on your device prior to subscribing to Site Audit Pro Cloud, you can copy these to the Cloud. The steps below describe how to do this.
Please note that this process can only be completed whilst your device is connected via Wi-Fi.
- If you aren't signed in already, tap the "Cloud" tab and sign into your Cloud account.
- Create a folder if one doesn't exist already. (Here's how to do this: What are Folders? How do I create one?)
- Once a folder is added, tap the "On my iPad"/"On my iPhone" tab.
- Access the Project you wish to copy.
- Tap "More Actions".
- Tap "Copy to Cloud".
- Select a folder via the top option.
- Ensure all other settings are enabled, then tap "Copy to Cloud" in the top right corner.
The project should now start uploading to the cloud. You'll see a few messages on-screen as it progresses. Once you're able to close that message window, the image upload will have started in the background. It may take a few moments for all the images to be uploaded to the Cloud, depending on the size of the project, the number of images within it and your upload speed. We recommend giving the app a few moments before accessing the Cloud project or copying the next local project to the cloud.
You can check the progress of image uploads by tapping the "Settings" tab > "Account Management" > "Images Awaiting Upload".