It is possible to export your projects in CSV format, which can be used in a range of software. The CSV format does not support images as it is a raw data format, but it can also be imported into spreadsheet software.
To export in CSV format from Site Audit Pro:
- Navigate to your project and tap "Share Report".
- At the top of the screen, tap the CSV tab.
- If you require images, tap the Report Options button just to the right of the CSV tab. Look to the bottom of this screen - enable the setting that reads "Include Images in Export". Then tap "Regenerate" to confirm these changes. Note that these won't be within the CSV file itself, but are instead included in the .zip file that is exported.
- Share the file out. Depending on its size and number of photos, it may be necessary to share the file via a file sharing service rather than email.
A note about Excel:
Excel does not seem to handle any CSV files too well - unfortunately that's something only Microsoft can address. Where Excel is the target software, we've found that importing the CSV file to Google Sheets first, and then exporting an Excel spreadsheet format from Google seems to give the best results).
If you wish to use Google Sheets to convert the CSV into Excel format, here are the steps to do this whilst on a computer:
- Open Google Sheets and create a new file.
- Click "File".
- Click "Import"
- Select or Upload the CSV file
- Click "Import data"
- To export for Excel, click "File".
- Move your cursor down to "Download", then click on "Microsoft Excel (.xlsx)". Your download will start automatically.