The Cover Photo option is available for two themes and is added via the Report Options - below are instructions on how to do this:
- Access the Project you wish to share.
- Tap "Share Report" to generate and preview your report.
- Tap the icon in the near top right of the screen to show the Report Options available.
- Tap on "Theme".
- The two themes that use a cover photo are "Photographic" or "Corporate". Select one of these (Photographic is the theme that you may have spotted during the introduction screens when you first ran the app).
- Tap "Options" in the top left to confirm this change.
- You'll return to the Report Options screen and will see the "Cover Photo" option is now displayed and accessible - tap that.
- Select a photo - this photo can be from your Camera Roll or selected from the photos within the Project itself.
- Tap "Regenerate" to save your changes and update your Report.