You can customise some of the wording via the in-app settings. To access these:
- Tap on the "Settings" tab.
- Tap on "Customisation".
- On this new screen, look for a section called "Custom Wordings". The wordings you can change are as follows:
- Issue: This is used within the body of your report for each issue title.
- Issues: This is used on the front cover of your report, detailing the number of issues contained.
- Identified: Also used on the front cover of your report, detailing the number of issues contained.
- Prepared For: Appears on the front cover.
- Assigned To: Optional field within each issue. Can be re-worded as necessary.
Items that affect elements within the report itself (Issue, Assigned To) can be changed midway through a project but the changes will not affect existing issues within the project or other existing projects.
Items for the front cover (Issues, Identified, Prepared For) will affect the next generated PDF, regardless of when the project was created.