1) From any page, move your mouse over the Menu icon in the top right corner.
2) Click on "Settings".
3) On the next page, click on the "Custom Wordings" tab.
4) You will see all of the custom wording options available on the next page. The options available are:
- Issue - This is used within the body of your report for each issue title.
- Issues - This is used on the front cover of your report, detailing the number of issues contained.
- Identified - Also used on the front cover of your report, detailing the number of issues contained.
- Prepared For - Appears on the front cover.
- Assigned To - Optional field within each issue.
- Due by - Found within each issue.
- Page - Found in the footer of each page.
- Page # Separator - Also found in the footer of each page.