To do this, navigate to the Issues list within a Project. At the top of the screen you will see a button labelled “Multi-Add”. This is the batch-import option. Tap this and follow the instructions on screen to add your photos. Each photo will represent one issue. This requires your images be synced to Google Photos.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a new Project?
- How do I add details to a Project?
- How do I create Issues for a Project?
- How do I edit Issues within a Project?
- How do I duplicate a Project?
- How do I delete a Project?
- How do I edit the Project Details?
- How do I reorder Issues?
- How do I delete Issues?
- Can I import a batch of Photos as Issues?