There are two methods for deleting a project. Please note that deleting a project through either method can’t be undone.
Delete an individual Project:
- Navigate to the Project in question
- On the Project Summary screen, tap the bin icon.
- Tap “Yes” to confirm this deletion.
Delete one or a group of Projects:
- Navigate to the Projects list
- Tap and hold on a Project you wish to delete.
- To select more projects, simply tap them as normal.
- When you've selected all the Projects you wish to delete, tap the bin icon at the top of the screen to delete them. If necessary, you can select all of your projects via the Overflow menu once the first project has been selected.