1) Access the project you wish to generate a report for.
2) Click on "Share Report" on the right side of your screen.
3) The right side of the next screen will show you all the report options available. Open up the "Colours" section to see further options.
4) Click on a section to open up the colour picker. You can either use the picker tools, or if you know the specific code for the colour you wish to use, you can enter this directly. The codes you can use are HEX, RGB and HSL.
5) Changes you make are saved automatically. Simply click an empty part of the screen to close the picker view.
• Primary: The main colour of the theme (e.g. the default blue on the Bright theme, or the default red lines on the Modern & Bold theme).
• Text: Titles and Issue titles on most themes.
• Sub-Text: This refers to items such as the "Assigned to" text or the Due Date.