- From the Projects screen, tap the Project you wish to share to go to the Report Summary screen.
- Tap "Share Report" to generate and preview your report.
- Tap the icon in the near top right of the screen to show the Report Options available.
- From this screen, you can adjust various settings for your PDF report. See below for a brief explanation of what's possible here.
- Once you've completed your changes, tap "Regenerate", in the top left corner, to save them.
A Brief Breakdown of each Option:
Include on Report/Front Cover
These options cover the inclusion of items on your Report:
- Image - Issue images can be disabled if a text-only version of your report is needed.
- Front Cover
- Timestamps - Each issue image will have a timestamp, which can be disabled here.
- Page Numbers
- Issues Identified - This counter shows the total number of issues in the report, it is displayed on the front cover
These options allow you to adjust the look and size of elements of your report
- Theme - We have a range of different Report Themes available. Selecting the "Photographic" or "Corporate" theme will reveal an additional "Cover Photo" option.
- Image Size
- Text Size
- Image Quality - This slider allows you to adjust the image quality. This is useful when working on a large report where the file size is making it difficult to share the report file. Moving the slider to the left will reduce the image quality.
This option applies only for CSV exports. CSV files cannot contain images within them so we added the ability to to choose whether or not the images are included in the export. When enabled, the exported file will be a .zip file containing the CSV file, and each individual image.