This can be done via our Site Audit Pro Cloud subscription service. You can find more information about this service at https://www.siteauditpro.com/cloudsubscription.
For details about pricing, please visit here: https://www.siteauditpro.com/pricing
It's only possible to subscribe to Site Audit Pro Cloud through the Site Audit Pro app itself. Here's how:
- Open the latest version of Site Audit Pro on your iOS device.
- Tap the "Cloud" tab.
- Tap on one of the two options shown (either Monthly or Yearly).
- Enter your details (your name, your email address and a password) as required, in order to create an account.
- When prompted, confirm your purchase, which will be made via your Apple ID.
- Once the purchase has been made, you will be on the Folders screen, ready to start using the service!
When you purchase a subscription for the very first time, you will be granted a trial period of either 1 week for the Monthly tier, or 1 month for the Yearly tier. During this trial period, if you feel the service is not suitable for your work, you can cancel your subscription prior to the final 24 hours of the trial and not be charged (Cancelling an iOS Subscription).
Note: The iOS version of Site Audit Pro App is required to make use of this service. Site Audit Pro Cloud is not currently available on Android devices but a release is planned.