There are two ways to do this. You can set up the app so that these details are added to every report automatically, or you can add these on a per-report basis. A company logo can only be added through Settings ("Option 1" below) and will appear on every report, regardless of company details.
Option 1: Automatic
- Tap the Settings tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on "Customisation".
- At the top of this screen, you will see three options under "Company Settings", allowing you to add a Auditor Company, Auditor Name and Company Logo from your Camera Roll. Changes to the Auditor Company and Auditor name will affect future projects only, changes to the Company Logo will affect all projects.
Option 2: Manual (Per-report basis)
- Select the project you wish to work on to reach its Summary screen.
- Tap on "Add Signature"/"Edit Signature".
- You will see a section for Auditor Company and Auditor Name beneath the Signature area. Changes here will only affect this report, overriding any information set via the Settings tab.