There are two ways to do this. You can set up the app so that these details are added to every report automatically, or you can add these on a per-report basis. A company logo can only be added through Settings and will appear on every report, regardless of company details.
Option 1: Automatic
1) Tap the Settings tab at the bottom of the screen.
2) Tap on "Customisation".
3) At the top of this screen, you will see three options under "Company Settings", allowing you to add a Company Name, Auditor Name and Company Logo from your Camera Roll.
Option 2: Manual (Per-report basis)
1) Tap on the Projects tab at the bottom of the screen.
2) Tap on the Project you wish to work on to go to its Summary screen.
3) Tap on "Add Signature"/"Edit Signature".
4) You will see a section for Auditor Company and Auditor Name beneath the Signature area, allowing you to enter these details for this report only.